We are a certified 8(a) small business that specializes in database support, maintenence, design and ERP production support. Our past experience includes ERP implemenations, network and systems engineering, integration and administration, cybersecurity / information assurance, enterprise software solutions, telecommunications, operations and maintenance, project management and training. We design robust and dynamic systems that focuses on overcoming challenges and improving integration, security and interoperability. We strive to improve latency, reliability and redundancy for our customers. Our mission is to support our customers strategic goals and initiatives.
Founded in 1998, ASP Web Solutions, LLC (ASP) is a growing 8(a) Certified Small Business with offices in Gulfport, MS and Memphis, Tennessee. ASP Web Solutions can get a highly-trained employee hired, under contract, and on the job quickly. They will be supported by a company with Information Technology as well as security, domestic and foreign travel, accounting, and payroll expertise. ASP has the lowest rates and a high reputation for quality service.
- To develop innovative, high quality and feasible technology solutions with time-sensitive deliverables.
- To offer cost-effective consulting solutions by deploying consultants with exemplary technical skills, both on-site and off-shore.
- To provide niche consulting solutions in cutting-edge and just-in-time technology tools and platforms.
- To create a "learning organization" that develops our consultants who can feel honored to be a part of a customer centric organization.
- To provide excellent customer service.
- To be a leading information technology solution provider by delivering technical services that exceed our client's expectations resulting in the increase of productivity, profitability, and competitive advantage for the client's business.
- To be the preferred "Prime" and "outsourcing partner" who provides a competitive advantage to its clients.
Our philosophy revolves around:
Clients, consultants and employees are our most valued resources. Our primary function is to align the interests of these stakeholders to form mutually beneficial consulting engagements. We strive to provide our clients with increased productivity, profitability, and competitive advantage within their industries. We strive to provide our consultants with a fun working environment, a high-quality benefits package, challenging opportunities, generous rewards, and an opportunity to learn new technologies.
In the highly competitive IT industry, successful people think creatively to identify opportunities and act upon them. One of the best ways to develop creative skills is through continuous education. The value-added aspects of identifying opportunities stem from our ability to turn data into information, information into knowledge, and knowledge into good decision-making
. Our quest for knowledge gives us a strategic competitive advantage. We continually challenge our comfort zone by turning problems into opportunities to grow and learn.
Our core competency is a comprehensive understanding of technology and how to implement the appropriate technology for the client's business. To achieve our vision we engage ourselves in the process of continuous upgrade with respect to new technology. We actively strive to position ourselves in acquiring "just-in-time"
technology understanding, be it a new software tool or completely new architectural learning issues. ASP Web Solutions has positioned itself to adapt to new technology learning and implementing "niche" solutions for its client.
To enable our clients to achieve leadership status in their industry, we value the role of 'innovation' in our deployment of knowledge and technology. A sound understanding of technology enables us to consistently propose sound process innovations for our clients.
To us, quality of our services is synonymous with 'reliable-yet-affordable services
' that contribute to the client's bottom line. We strive for continuous quality improvements in everything we do.
We value integrity because it provides us an opportunity to grow meaningful, lasting, and rewarding relationships with our clients and employees.
We value community, both in and outside the work environment and acknowledge our commitment to the same.
- ISO 9001 – Internal Audit underway
- Lean Six Sigma – Greenbelt certificate underway
- Approved accounting system
- Audits (rated Satisfactory)
- DCAA floor audit (December 08)
- IDIQ contract
- N69240-04-F-0309, SSC Atlantic ($75M), DOI (1B), D13PC00028
- SeaPort-e NextGen Contract # N00178-19-D-7179
- N69250-04-R-0300, US Navy CSC ($7.8M)
- Encore contract
- ACAT 1AM HC1028-08-D-2022, SSC Atlantic ($480M)
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (54)
- 541330, 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 561110, 561210, 561311, 561499, 561599, 561611, 561790, 561990, 561422, 561410, 561421, 561439
- DUNS 034052337
- CAGE 1X8F0
- ASP holds facility clearance.
- ASP holds Professional Liability and Worker Compensation and General Liability of 3M
- EIN 72-1484948,
- Minority Owned Small Business (8a) Certified in 2021
- Small Business (SB)