ASP's Project Management Office (PMO) provides the project apparatus necessary to ensure not only that program objectives are met and status is monitored, but also are reported consistently. Without a robust, proven PMO framework, project delivery is left to chance. With PMO processes in place, predictable, measured success is assured.
PMO is Implemented in Two Overlapping Phases
- Inititiation Phase - The initial structure, roles, responsibilities and processes for the PMO are defined, established and implemented in this phase. The initiation includes:
- Refining standard roles and responsibilities
- Customizing ASP - Web Solutions standard PMO procedures to meet client needs (e.g. change management, impact analysis, escalation procedures, reporting, etc.
- Conducting training
- Ongoing Phase - In this phase, progress is monitored, issues are resolved, best practices are promoted, program initiatives are monitored and progress is reported to senior management.
ASP Web Solutions PMO Framework is a comprehensive, yet simple, set of best practices and processes that:
- Establish a standardized method to manage projects
- Provide strong project controls
- Support gathering of standardized metrics
- Are vendor/tool neutral
- Enable focused executive reports
ASP Web Solutions offers Enhancement and New Application Software Development and Project solutions for its clients on Internet, Intranet and Client Server space. ASP Web Solutions also provides Conversion and Migration Projects service along with Re-engineering applications for its clients.
Our software development process is supported by our proven "Onsite-Near-shore-Offshore
" development methodology.
In conjunction with our quality management system, this process reduces the time taken for project execution, thereby giving our customers significant business benefits.
- Expertise in diverse platforms. We have expertise in hardware and software platforms such as Sun Solaris, Linux Red Hat Enterprise, IBM mainframes, IBM RS/6000, AS/400, Tandem, VAX/Alpha, HP, Unix and Windows OS 7-10 and Office 365. Our mix of skills allows us to quickly and easily ramp-up resources for both large and small application projects.
- Design and development expertise. We provide both end-to-end solutions (analysis to maintenance) and specific design/development services. This flexibility is supplemented by our expertise in design and development of "host-centric" or "n-tier"client-server architecture across different environments.
- Use of tools and techniques. Our expertise helps us incorporate best-of-the-breed tools and techniques in the software development life cycle. These include Rational Rose, IEF/ CoolGen, Forte, Oracle Developer and Designer 2000.
- State-of-the-art facilities. Each of our Virtual Client offices is a state-of-the-art software development facility, using high-speed data links and video-conferencing for better connectivity and communication.
Project a professional image. Build credibility. Attract new clients. Web Hosting comes in different packages, each including a domain name at mimimal cost - You can choose from 100% custom job on each page of your site with custom graphic, images or even custom animations.
We provide our clients a "Complete Solution" from concept phase to delivery. Our unique off-shore on-site program leverages time difference between our US-based office and international development center, thereby creating faster turnaround time and, best of all, absolute value for your money.
For your reference, we are glad to share some of the work we have done in past. Please click on the images below to see a full version of the sites implemented.
Please click here
to send us an email to meet one of our onsite technical project leaders.
- Full Website source codes include both Photoshop PSD files with Sliced images and web ready HTML source files
- Royalty free high resolution web graphics
- The Website is highly customizable by using:
- Graphic Editor - Adobe Photoshop or compatible graphic editors that supports PSD file format
- HTML Editor - Homesite, Frontpage, Dreamweaver, Golive or any HTML Editors
- You will start off with a default design, but you can change the buttons, the backgrounds, the header, add your own picture in the navigator, the home page, the header, etc...